Current Challenge

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Happy Holidays




Hello there KaDoodle Bugs...... DT Jana stopping by today to share with you two Holiday cards I created.  I created these cards for two very special boys I know and I am hoping that they will like them as much as I liked making them.


I used two of the penguins from the Cute Winter Penguins file.

A list of materials used to create these cards are as follows:
ReCollections Cardstock
Doodlebug Designs Inc. - Sugarplums Paper Pad
American Crafts - Jack Frost Paper Pad
Color Box Chalk Inks
Art Glitter Glue
White Gelly Roll Pen
Stickles
Doodlebug Design Inc. - Sprinkles - Primary Assortment
Sticko - Dimensional Gem Dots
Craftin Desert Divas - Crazy Stitched Frames Die
Craftin Desert Divas - Banner Dies
Craftin Desert Divas - Mini Shaker Clip Dies
Craftin Desert Divas - Tag Essential Dies
Sentiment: "Holiday Hugs" - Craftin Desert Divas - Chill Out Stamp Set
Sentiment: "May your Holidays be filled...." - Craftin Desert Divas - Get your Jingle on Stamp Set


Thank you for stopping by today and have a fantastic and crafty week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment