Current Challenge

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Shoptastic Cuties - One Smart Cookie

Do you know any "Smart Cookies"
Remember their accomplishments with this cute layout using

There are so many different things that you can do with this file.

Shoptastic Cuties - One Smart Cookie
I used just the cookie in this layout.
I cut the glasses 6 times and glued them
together to make them thick.
Then I gut one more out of Glitter cardstock to make
the sparkle.
I also used 3D foam squares to give it some
dimension. The edges are inked as well.




I pledge myself to uphold
The high purposes of the National Honor Society
to which I have been selected;
I will be true to the principles for which it stands;
I will be loyal to my school.
And will maintain and encourage
High standards of scholarship, service, leadership
and character.

No comments:

Post a Comment